Inverness Canoe Club is open to anyone who shares our interest and passion for paddlesport. Whether you're just starting out or you've been paddling for years, we've something to keep you occupied!
- A like-minded, sociable group of people to paddle with;
- A chance to enjoy the Scottish Highlands from a different perspective;
- A safe and friendly environment in which to build your experience;
- Frequent evening and weekend sea kayaking trips in the summer;
- River kayaking trips whenever water levels are good;
- Advice (and tall stories) from more experienced paddlers;
- Pool sessions in the winter to improve your skills (basic strokes, rolling, rescues, etc.);
- A chance to develop your skills and gain coaching qualifications;
- Discounts from local outdoor pursuit retail outlets. Gael Force and Caley Marine all offer 10% discount on items and Tisos offer a free discount card, all on production of the membership card. Many other suppliers will offer a discount if asked.
There are various classes of membership available:
Family Membership (Max. 5 people): £30 per year
Adult Membership (Age 18 to 64): £20 per year
Student/Unwaged/Retired Membership (Age 65+): £10 per year
Junior Membership (Age 12 to 17): £7.50 per year
Please note: while we welcome children to the club, any under 12 year olds wishing to join must do so as part of a family membership. For child protection reasons, prior arrangements must be made for all junior members wising to attend club events.
If you'd like to join us, please click ICC Subscriptions.
If you want to renew an existing subscription or update your details, please click here. Membership renewals are due on 1st May each year.
This is the small print... as part of the membership process, you will be asked to confirm that you have read the Club's Liability Statement and Data Protection Policy, both of which can be downloaded below.